Welcome to our website !

Wishlist

By Wednesday, July 04, 2012


Phyto Phytoneutre Clarifying Detox Shampoo, £10.50
Topshop Lips In Secret Admirer, £8.00
Topshop Magda Tan Leather Lace-Ups, £12.00
Liz Earle Healthy Glow Cream Blush in Coral, £16.50
Soleil Tan De Chanel, £30

Those are a few products I've been after for a while now. As soon as all my Boots points go through I will definitely get the Chanel Bronzer, my face needs it badly. No sunny days in side so I have to result to faking a radiant glow. I have read some great things online so can't wait to try it. Another must are those Topshop lace-ups, currently on sale for a mere £12! What's not to like?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like on Bloglovin and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing wishlist!!
    like to follow each other!??
    I hope so! we could stay in contact!!
    I have started following you now on GFC!
    kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete